Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Wolby bug one size covers

When it comes to diaper covers, I prefer one size covers as I do not want to spend as and when the baby grows.I discovered flip covers but they had their own drawback of the prefold/flat folding or bunching up at the back, but I was very much happy and cotended with those.I had 3 solid color flip covers ,it was by then I came to know about wolby bug diaper covers from Julie's review ,considering the price,I thought I will give them a try, Wow, I wish I knew them earlier.I have two of wolby bug, cow print and black color.Not many diapers or diaper covers come in balck color .These covers are awesome and are my go to covers because I can use them on a prefold without snappi and be doubtless about their leak proof and holding capacity.My son is EBF and I need not tell you ladies about the poopy suprises , but these covers hold them really good on a pad folded green mountain red edge prefold.My only suggestion (come on we ladies won t be satisfied with anything , we keep on improving) would be the velcro option because my stash is full of snapped one size pockets and covers.To know where and the deal at which I bought these check out my deal or steal post here.Overall its one of the MUST HAVE diaper cover for a prefold /flat using mama

What is your pick? One sized or sized diaper coves?


No comments:

Post a Comment